- Governance Handbook
- Educational Master Plan
- Mesa 2030
- Institutional Research & Evaluation
- Outcomes Assessment
- Strategic & Integrated Planning
- 2021 Strategic Planning Taskforce
- Program Review
- Student Learning and Achievement Reports
The purpose of Program Review is to facilitate the continuous improvement of teaching and learning at Mesa College as we strive to fulfill our Mission as an institution. Each institutional unit assesses the effectiveness, currency, and viability of their area with an intentional focus on equity and excellence. Program review provides an opportunity for each institutional unit to collect and reflect on data, identify opportunities for improvement, plan ahead, and request resources. Program Review is designed to fulfill the following objectives:
- Align unit level planning with Campus planning, specifically with Mesa2030 and the Roadmap to Mesa2030.
- Enhance institutional effectiveness and excellence.
- Ensure systematic and campus wide focus on equity, with specific focus on racial equity.
- Provide clear, data-informed rationale for budgeting and resource allocation decisions.
- Facilitate innovation within institutional units.
- Cultivate a culture of inquiry that extends across campus constituencies.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC).
Mesa will start using Nuventive for Program Review starting Fall 2023. Feel free to peruse ahead of time!